NOBEL ANTI SMS SPAM POLICY
What is SMS SPAM?
SPAM is any unsolicited, unexpected, or unwanted text message sent to a mobile phone in order to mislead or extort information from the person it is sent to. SPAM can also be a text message sent from someone who has not be authorized to send a message to that mobile number.
Our users specifically agree not to use our products to send SPAM. Our users must comply with the following principles:
• Nobel sms services cannot and will not be used to send SPAM.
• No false, invalid or misleading information should be sent via SMS using our service;
• No SMS can be sent to a mobile subscriber without having previously obtained his/her consent;
To report any abuse or violations of inappropriate use of our service, please contact us. We take abuse reports very serious and will immediately terminate that groups account if they are found to be in violation of our Anti-Spam Policy.
Report SMS Spam
To report any abuse, violations or inappropriate use of Nobel’s sms products, please contact us immediately. Nobel takes abuse reports very serious and will immediately terminate SMS campaigns that are found to be in violation of our Anti-Spam Policy.
For individuals or organizations that send direct marketing message via SMS:
There are three steps to follow when sending out SMS messages for promotional campaigns:
1. Consent – You should only be sending out SMS messages to customers who have consented to receive marketing messages from you. There are two types of consent:
• Express consent – the message recipient has specifically requested messages from you/your company or organization.
• Inferred consent – there may not be a clear indication of consent, but due to an existing relationship with the customer, it is expected that you/your company will contact said customer.
2. Identify – Your messages need to clearly indicate the person, company or organization that is sending the message.
• The organization supplying the originator with the recipient's contact information has the recipient's explicit consent to do so.
3. Unsubscribe - You should always offer the recipient the option to stop receiving your communications, allowing them to indicate that they no longer wish to receive SMS messages from you/your company or organization.
For consumers receiving unwanted SMS messages
If you have received an unwanted text/SMS message from NobelSMS.com, the quickest way to block someone from sending messages to you is to contact us immediately.